Sunday, December 11, 2011

Old Song...

In my life, the music was a very good friend in my most important moments. the songs of the past, of my past, was something like “the past sentence you”. I loved the latin music and pop music, so I listened songs for dancing or enjoy with my friends. the song that I choose is “1, 2, 3” by El Símbolo, a popular latin music group of 90´s – 2000´s.



When I was seven or eight years old, I watch “Zona Latina”, a TV channel where show all videos that were hit of moment. So, with my friend returns of the school, and we started to dance for hours! every week!  was so funny! we loved this video, with the ants dancing, the rhythm, the choreography… One day, we liked saw the video, so we called to the TV show, and how I don´t know use the large distance, I called like ten times! jojojo. To final of this month, my mother almost killed me, because the TV bill was like $100.00!!! well, for this, I never more use the house´s phone.
I love this song. When I listen this group, I wish dance immediately and start a party. when I was a little girl, only enjoy, and don´t be problems or selection with the music, only danced!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I remember this song too from my first stay in Chile. As you say, a fun song to dance to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ajjaja! I love this song! I want to dance now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this song, is a relly old song!
    What do you think about to record our videos? =/

    ReplyDelete