Sunday, December 18, 2011

Outdoor

Hello everyone! I hope you´re very well. I thing that I would say that I´m very active in general, and I have very energy for made many things. When I don´t stay studying, I am doing two activities in outdoors. The football is my passion. Is the thing most important apart of my studies and the second thing that a do: dance Zumba fitness and Latin rhythms.
I started play soccer since five years ago, when my brother started couch me. Zumba started in my life this year, when the teacher invited me to dance for an event to fitness. I practice football four or five time for week, and three times for week with Zumba
I like this because I feel happy when I play or dance. This sensation that made a goal, and kick whit all your energy, is incredible! And about Zumba, I love this sensation when you are dancing and you move your body with passion and all your energy and you laugh and enjoy the choreography, the mistakes, all!  Now I´m part of Juan Gómez Millas´s Selection. Is a Futbolito´s team that represents all campus. Is great thing that you play for many people.

See you!

6 comments:

  1. your photo! jajaja congratulations for to be an active person, when you're playing football, I'm in my bed listening to music xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you in the photo Valeska?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, is a friend of my club. Is Angry bird´s girl ajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. play football is really great! and I like to Zumba fitness (or baile entretenido)
    regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEHHHH!!! I really appreciate your work!!! jaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don´t expected other activity outdoor!
    Your passion is, and will be football!!

    ReplyDelete