Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beach!

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! Is a nice weekend, for be with family and friends. Today, I need talk you about a beach, but I hate the beach! I love the countryside, the mountains, the rivers, but hate the beach!
But Anywhere. I was got to many beaches of Chile, and when I was a little girl, I visited La Serena, a wonderful places with beautiful and amazing beaches. Punta de Choros is an island that is to some kilometers to La Serena. Is the paradise! Damas Island is another beach that is in La Serena. I know that because I get to vacations during many years, with my family and friends of my parents. I frequently travel with my family, but the last time that I get was like five or six years ago, with a friend that have a house in La Serena.
When travel with my family, we travel in car, but when I go to friends, using a bus or "mochilear" that is walking and up to bus or cars that stop for take us.
I like these beaches because are a nature sanctuary. In this place you could found many animals, like dolphin, many birds, marine wolfs, etc. But the only bad thing is that is a place very expensive, for tourists. Is a good place because isn´t human interventions. Is a virgin place, with animals and plants that live yourself. Wherever, many times in the year the tourist take the control of the place, killing the peace of a holy place.

1 comment:

  1. How you can hate the beach???
    you are crazy! hahaha

    regards :)

    ReplyDelete