Monday, January 16, 2012

About Santiago

Hello everyone. I hope you are very well. In many opportunities, I am talking about Santiago, and the hate that I have to this city. For that, I don´t live in Santiago -I living in Lampa City-. But, if I thing in this, I thing that are some places of Santiago that I like, because is a break of the rhythm of the city.

The cool of Santiago is the easy access to all! Bus, subway, anything! Is very easy are in any place, in many short time. Is amazing that are bus since Pudahuel to Cantagallo! And all night!!! Other good thing that has Santiago is that are food places in other parts! you walk a meters and found a places for buy food. Is amazing! Other good thing is the entertainment. You have the possibility to go to dance, to eat, to walk, to  run and made many sports like swimming, running, football, basquetball, etc.
I dislike the contamination, the excessive people, I hate that the people are angry all day, is terrible! This I change of this city, the animus of the people. In Santiago, the people don´t stop to enjoy of the little thing of the life: the music, the art, the animals, the sun, the nature, etc. If the people was more sensitive and less fast for made anything, was a better place and a better community.
If a visitor questions me about tips, I will say that go to other country or city!! jojo! But anyway. I would give a tip that places that haven´t contamination, like a park or a hill. The Sculptures Park is very beauty! I loved, because is a stop to all move of the cars, the people, the building, and is a harmonious between the river and the park.
Regards!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I also hate santiago!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Lampa! although it is very near to Santiago,
    I do not know.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write good things about Santiago, that is the beginning of your hide love for this city.

    ReplyDelete