Monday, January 9, 2012

A very beauty Christmas

Hello classmates! Merry Christmas! How are you? Today I´m talk about the Christmas. My parents are separates, so all years I choose about the Christmas and New Year´s holidays. This year, I was with my mother and his boyfriend in Lampa. We decorate the house with a tree, lights, socks, tablecloth, and many objects that my mother put in the table.


This year my mother cooked fish, because all years she made meat. I don´t eat meat, so I cook a soya food. Like family, we don´t have traditions for the Christmas, because I don´t believe in this, but my mother believe, and she sing religious songs, decorate all, and give gifts to all family. Meanwhile, if we don´t believe, we stay in family, speaking about the year, the life, laughing, crying, anyway, staying a good moment together.
This year we talked about my studies, and what I will do in the future. I thing that is necessary sometimes talk this with parents, because many times they don´t know what do in this career. We ate many salads, potatoes baking time, soya burgers and fish, with white wine and, beer and chilean wine. Before dinner, we drank sour cocktail for toast.

Regards!

1 comment:

  1. My parents are separated too, and is so complicated choose with who spend these days...
    regards!

    ReplyDelete