Sunday, January 15, 2012

Zodiac!

Hello everyone. I hope you are very well and I hope that the new year´s party was been incredible! Today I am talking about Chinese zodiac. For many people this is the last year of the world. For me, is a finish of ONE world, the world that we know, with all the vices of the humans. 
I saw all chapters of "The Zodiac Knights", an animated Chinese series that talking about the Zodiac and Greece mythological. I love this topic.
In the horoscope, I am Libra of Air´s sign, and in the Chinese horoscope, I am Horse of Metal. I read some times my horoscope, many times in the year, when I need guide my actions, or see how my stars are in very important moments of my life.
The description of my personality is very similar to reality. I ever believe in these things, because I believe in the energy that everything has. For example, I believe in the Kin Maya, another horoscope that the Maya´s civilization created. Legend say, that when someone born, the world, the universe and all that exist, are in a special energy and frequently, so the persons have the energy and the personality of this day. For example, I am Wayfarer of the Planetary Red Sky. I have the power of the space, explorer, and the exit to the problems, etc. Is very complete the description of Kin Maya, so I invited you to know what your Kin is, is great and very funny.
Regards!

1 comment:

  1. ahahah, I didn´t watch the cartoons, but I had a friend who love them.

    ReplyDelete